By entering an event with RunUK you agree to the below terms and
Your name, date of birth and email details will be used by their partner
timing company (EventChipTiming) for the purposes of timing the event.
1) You declare that you are medically fit to compete & understand that
you do so entirely at your own risk.
2) You understand that you enter the race at your own risk and that no
person(s) or organisation(s) will be held responsible for any accident,
injury or loss to yourself, prior to, during or after the event.
3) You understand the organisers reserve the right to alter the
arrangements and conditions, should circumstances require.
4) By entering this event, the athlete indicates acceptance of the
governing sports body rules.
5) By entering this event, you understand your relevant information will be
shared with the medical provider, governing sports body and any other
3rd party deemed necessary by RunUK for the safe running of the event.
6) You agree to photographs of yourself being taken and used in any
marketing or promotional material. If you wish to have any photographs
removed from our online gallery, please let us know within a week after
RunUK do not offer refunds, transfers or deferrals for this event or any
events listed on the website. If you are unable to attend due to illness,
injury, family bereavement or jury service, you will only be eligible for a
transfer or credit note on production of official evidence: Positive Covid-19
test result, Doctor’s note or equivalent.
If the event should have to be cancelled due to reasons beyond RunUK’s
control (for example – but not limited to – adverse weather, local or
national lockdown) entrants will be given a credit note for the value of their
entry fee (minus the booking fee) to be used on any RunUK event.